With a growing roster of Domestic and International clients, The Dialogue Network is looking to expand its creative team by employing a copywriter to fulfil a very specific role. So if you’re passionate about great copy, have the ability to get it right first time and are proactive about tracking down information then please do read on.
You’ll be working exclusively for one of Dialogue’s clients – reporting directly to the client brand team – and will be responsible for writing compelling email, SMS and direct mail copy for both business and consumer communications. You’ll also play a key part in every project – from briefing and time management to final proofing.
Skills & desired experience
We’re looking for a self-starter with initiative who ideally has 4 years+ copywriting experience in an agency or client environment and is as comfortable with “long-copy” assignments as they are pithy headlines. Impeccable grammar is a given as is attention to detail. Project management experience would be a plus.
You should be:
- highly creative and imaginative and curious about the clients’ products & services
- able to write clear, concise, compelling and grammatically correct copy appropriate to the target audience
- a team player with good interpersonal skills
- able to work under pressure and manage workload effectively
- efficient, organised and self-motivated
- approachable and open to feedback
- able to produce work within a fast-paced, changing environment, and to turnout copy and amends very quickly as a result.